Accusing Officer Coco's fabrication with LAFD




I just spoke with you, Sgt Watson 213 202 9946( from Dr.Noh) young noh Oct 6, 2021, 4:42 PM to 31393, Matthew I was summerizing my case against Officer Coco ( jan 2014 lac jail for 1y) On police report, Officer coco name is not on although he was the one who arrested me and on next day he showed up to transfer me to another jail facility I filed a complaint against officer coco and his supervisor beforehand.and they were going after me. Sgt Clark (watch commander) is the one who sent multiple LAPD who refused to help me. Sgt C got into a serious dispute with 911 supervisor(ms Miller who remembers me as of last year) police report says I was homeless although officer coco has been to my home I was arrested inside paramedic van after 10 min ride. I told LAFD to drop me off since they can't take me to cedar sinai where my cardic tests and EKG results are LAFD evan swanton claimed I kicked and scratched/wounded his face and finger I took plea bargain of 69 about fed 2015 recently Judge at dept 133 granted me to hire a private atty and full compensation of subpoena fee etc knowing I have a merit to withdraw my plea which was entered a long ago. my atty (russell cole 213 213 629 3550) has subpoenaed Color version of purportedly claimed Wounds from LAFD record room , these photos were very clear that those wounds can not be created by human fingers. More likely by Machinery Injury . his thumb has old scar from deep wound possibly caused by machinery injury his face wound runs along wrinkle line, has severe skin problem under chin which is compatible with Seborrhea Photos were taken at abandoned business garage door which has heavy graffitti on it, not from hospital (olympian hospital) nor LAPD station nor LAFD station. everything on police report is 100% fabricated I took a plea bargain because my public defender told me that if I want a trial , that would require 5 times court appearnaces. With AIDS, I had a difficulty to deal with even one time court appearance. So it was impossible for me to show up at court for a trial I have filed multiple complaints against officer coco,but LAPD internal affair won't honor my requests even though I told them I have a new discovery/evidences. so I contacted OIG who sent my complaint, but again Internal affair refused to reopen my case against officer coco now, Judge mitchell at dep 133 has been convinced I have a reasonable evidences from subpoenaed PHOTO Evidences that those wounds can't be created by human fingers/scratch paramedic forced to withdraw my blood to see if my HIV/hep C was transmitted to him. although I did not have any open wound. As a paramedic ,they know well it is not possible I would have transmitted hiv/hep to him He claimed he went to cedar sinai hospital but there is no record for that. as matter of fact, he even arrived at Olympian Hospital( a couple of photos showed its building) but he chose to go to cedar sinair per his partner's testimoney during pre trial Police report said Emerg MD at Olympian Hospital cleared to send me back out to police station. The fact is Officer Coco threatened MD to get off my case, and immediately took me to Olympic Station where I was immediately sent to jail...I did not spend any min in a hold cell at Olympic station. Approving officer was Sgt Clark. www.FuckLAPD.com has more details. best Dr.Noh ceo www.permaID.com www.FuckLAPD.com www.HowtoEndHomeless.com 213 909 8456 cell 330 s mariposa ave , apt5 LA,ca90020 *written but not read

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post